Monday, September 26, 2011

i want to write something profound

i think that i need to start reading more, or maybe learn a new word everyday because lately...i have been feeling all used up.  my words arent what i need them to be, they arent illustrating/depicting/describing what i need them to.  they just seem to be letters lined up next to each other with no significance.  i feel like a painter using only grey paint on an already grey canvas....nothing stands out.  my diction should be abundant.  there are only 3 million things happening in my life all at once, you would think that i have something to say about it all.  but i dont, i got nothin'. flatlined and in desparate need of a jump start....see not even those analogies worked together.  i dont want to jinx myself, but i think i lost my mojo.  i got sucked into this morbid routine and have adapted to the tunnelvision that is school and work.  i need to be delivered into change, whether i feel as though i am ready or not.  my fingers used to dance so freely over keys, creating something that i could be proud of...words that people might want to read a few times, but sitting here in this moment, i am blank.  this entry in itself is just gibberish, insignificant letters piggy-backing other letters forming irrelevant words met with commas and periods for pause, just in case a valid thought comes to my mind......(insert valid thought here.....still waiting)  

** currently searching for my lost mojo

No comments:

Post a Comment